Experienced Legal Counsel You Can Trust
In 2016 former Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam K. Zickerman returned to his previous practice of The Zickerman Law Office, PLLC. Mr. Zickerman, while at the U.S. Attorney's Office, handled an array of criminal and civil matters within the federal system. Prior to his stint as a federal prosecutor, Mr. Zickerman was the owner of The Zickerman Law Office, PLLC, and of-counsel for The Glazer Law Office, PLLC, where he handled criminal defense, family law, and civil matters.
Mr. Zickerman spent eight years as a Deputy County Attorney handling felony trials, including violent crimes and sexually based offenses. Mr. Zickerman completed his course work for his J.D. degree in an accelerated two year program from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, and began his career in 2002. Mr. Zickerman brings forth his vast array of experience to help serve his community, and those aggrieved by the judicial system.
Why Choose the Zickerman Law Office, PLLC?
- Our lead attorney is a former prosecutor who was nominated for Felony Prosecutor of the Year in 2005.
- We have an AVVO 10.0 rating.
- Attorney Zickerman has worked on hundreds of trials.
- We offer convenient payment plans for your needs.
- We have been Peer Review rated by Martindale Hubbell (2016).